Whether a corporate sponsor, an individual donor or volunteering (giving) your time for free – you could receive in return: your company logo displayed, your name acknowledged, SED certificate/BEE rating verification or tax benefit (Section 18 A) View
A Sponsorship may have a short, medium or long term life cycle. Sponsorship could include a once off “start-up” contribution and usually include ongoing support.
Some Sponsorship Options
- Play therapy sessions for an abused child
- Food parcel for a child in foster care when going home during the holiday
- Providing crisis intervention services for an abandoned baby (material support and care pack)
- Sponsor a child to successfully complete the youth independent living programme
- Support the teenage mother/father parenting programme and make sure our next generation of children experience loving homes
There are many other sponsorship options for both corporate and individual sponsors (financial supporter).